2013年1月11日星期五

Dayss




At 1st,Happy Birthday to Lao Ren Chong xD



old liao lo haha






also her!
cute jiji!
a happy girl xD
stay happy yoo!


and another1
My dearest no2 <3
yit mey






haha wong yit mey!
u old liao looo
i knw u almost elder thn me 1 year
but cn u just don't always bully me because i borned late? T.T
haha 
feel so sory that cnt celebrate with u 
hope u enjoy ur day
and... 
wow u so many fans!
haha xDD
if find dao bf liao bring let me c ar haha







finally it's friday again!
i hav looking it for so longgg ><><
aiks
f5 life is really busy
homework 
tution
and i am such a person that wil die if i not enough sleep
so a nap a tution a lot homework and of course fb can spend my whole day
LOL
actualy,that is my problem
TIME MANAGMENT PLS!




hmm
this week can consider a better week i think?
feel so unhappy because i heard something bad
i didn't do anything and someone misunderstand on me
this make me feel really wei qu and cant even explain for myself
so helpless =(
i still bu xi guan 5B actualy
and also very kan bu kai on something aikss
i feel that the frenship between my fren n i getting far and far
arghh
something unexpected happen too
always make me don't know how to face it
WHY!
that is not what i want!
i just want that
everything being simple 




but luckily i still have such good friends like u all
concern about my problem
an wei and motivate me
trying to help me solve all the problems
although keep ignore by me ><
feel so sorry that i keep emo infront of u all
thankss arr
really glad to have u all!
my life become meaningful because of u all
=]


actually my mood getting better and better today
i feel that
i should not hurt those people who care me just because those people who hurt me
cherish and appereciate what i have
i never regret to study in perimbun for 3 years
i got hurt and i learn to be stronger
and also
i have those true friends
that make my life wonderful =]
haha these days keep emo in school 
and all my frens bu xi guan lol
:hao nan de li may ye you na me emo de yi tian 
ish =x
man man xi guan 5B ba
trying to make new fren and get closer with other fren
jiayou><



#被背叛了好多好多次
但我还是愿意付出真心

#发现怎么越长大
越容易心软

#就是太容易相信 太容易感动 太容易心软 太容易内疚

#才发现习惯了人群 再也无法接受孤单一个人

#我不会再在乎那些让我不快乐的人和事 只要我开心就好 加油=)

#有些人有些事原来已在不知不觉中成了习惯

#习惯了你们的陪伴 习惯了你们的吵闹 习惯了你们的关心 习惯了你们的责骂

#一切看起来似乎理所当然 但当一切都消失时却又是那么的悲伤

#I M DEFINITELY A YUHUA GIRL THAT HAV 100% PERIMBUN ELEMEN
LOL


没有评论:

发表评论