2013年1月5日星期六

Cheer up =]





Hey friends,
thanks for all the concern.
Don't worry
i am just trying to release out all my sadness through my previous post
i feel much better after blogging
and also thanks for all the motivation.
Everything in life is temporary
So if things are going good
enjoy it because it won't last forever
And if things are going bad
Dont worry
it can't last forever either.
And i think that what doesn't hurt me 
will make me stronger
No big deal 
=]


Think positive!
Life will be less meaningful if there are no any troubles.
i still appreciate with what i have
and even though i don't know am i stronger enough to face those problems or not
but i will still try my best.

Everything will be much and much better?
i hope

No Pain No Gain
Stay strong





smile
no emo
no tears







so,i saw it accidentaly on chuckei's blog <3
Find 3 magic words below
and they will be your 2013 resolutions



what i got are 
fun,love and heal
=]

Even though it's just a little game
and it may not be true
but i hope that my 2013 will be really full of fun,love and heal






2013
my 17 years old life
my f5 school life
and also the 17th year that i be with my family members
i really hope that problems can be overcame



Think positve
Things go positive








没有评论:

发表评论