2012年12月26日星期三

crazy xmas eve!

Jingerbell~Jingerbell~


It's christmas eve 2day!
So did u guys hav fun??

24.12.12
we hav a party at my dearest Baobao chow's house 
her room is realy nice!Hello Kitty <3
n oso her family members r realy friendly!


Photoshoot!









long time no c!
feel excited to meet with the old frens
after the party end
ker shyn n i overnite at bao house
it's our nc reunion time haha
girl's talk xD
that night
we didn't slp
talk n laugh non stop
n we r so crazy that we almost video call all our close fren just singing xmas song!
lol no voice ady ><
hmm...the saddest thg is our nc 2 n 4,phooi wai n yit mey r nt wif us that nite



n oso the 2nd day
they back home after we having breakfast together
i realy miss u all
miss that time
when cn we reunion agn?
n i hope the next time
phooi wai n yit mey will be here too
=]


after that i continue chit chat wif my fren
haha thx for the choco!
they say play guitar geh girl very yeng
so they teach me lol
it's quite interesting but i m too stupid2 learn it
ish><
love?
haha yes i nvr pak tor before
but i don't think it's a problem
cause i m still waiting the person
that真心爱我n值得我去爱
haha  n oso the most important thg
i nid freedom lol
nvm,i knw the person will b exist in my life somedays
haha



Merry Christmas! =D





haha i realy duno hw2 take a nice nice photo for myself
even the angle for my perasan pic lol
so....credit2 bao 
she guides me haha






ohmy i think i realy nt a ppl that cn 'wet' lol
this month almost go out everyday
n i start to feel like lack of energy
n of course lack of money lol
hmm
few days more to school reopen
feel ganjiong that cn return to the school life agn
n oso feel sad that
next year i m different class wif all my bestie
ish><
the most important1!
next year we r having spm n oso going2 graduate!
ohmyyy
y time pass so fast
i m getting older n older /.\



2013?
it will b a busy.. happy n maybe a ...sad year?
but anyway
i will try my best to let it be a wonderful year 
=]



#don't feel weird that i m using english to write my blog post.
yes,the 1st time lol
many fren say that i look like a banana
but actualy my english is realy weak ._.
so to improve my english
i will use english to update my blog post more often
maybe?lol
hmm..so forgive me =x
i m using broken english
so,dun laugh lol

# Just 1 year time n i turn to a crazy person

#fren,i realy glad to hav u all

#gonna chg my phone number soon,always out of credit ish><

#looking for the 2013 countdown party x)

#new playlist,the piano version of
 知足,星空,我不愿让你一个人
n oso my favourite song天使 <3
enjoy!=]

没有评论:

发表评论